Win a Dietetics Consultation
Thank you for purchasing Natural Fibre!
Enter your details below and go in the draw to win a dietetics consultation with an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD).
About the Consultation
Rowan Stewart is a Brisbane based Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD). Rowan is the owner and founder of Australian Dietitian and Natural Seed Co.
Sophie Rindfleish is a Brisbane based Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD).
Each winning entry will recieve a dietetics consultation with an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD).
Consultations are valued at $120.
Each consultation will go for 45 minutes.
“NATURAL SEED CO. DIETETIC CONSULTATION” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Natural Seed Co. of 476 Milton Road, Auchenflower, QLD 4066 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Any prize that is won by a minor as part of this promotion will be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian, on the minor’s behalf.
5. Employees and management (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Outlets, the Organiser and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Promotion commences at 10/02/2021 and ends at 12:00am AEST on 10/08/2021, or until stock of the Participating Product has run out, whichever is the first to occur (“Promotional Period”).
7. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
purchase either a specially marked Natural Fibre with Psyllium, Natural Fibre Original, Natural Fibre with Oats or Natural Fibre with Fruit (“Participating Product”); and then
scan the QR code for the natrualseedco.com (“Website”) and follow the prompts to fully complete and submit the online entry form, including by providing name, email address, phone number, suburb, product purchased, store purchased, age range and areas of nutrition you’re interested in
8. Once the online entry form is submitted, entrants will go in the drawer to win a consultation. Winners will be drawn each week. Winners will be contacted by email via the email address specified by the winner.
9. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Incomplete, incorrect or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. It is each entrant’s responsibility to provide current and accurate information at the time of entry. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect information, including invalid contact details provided by an entrant.
10. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Participating Product purchased; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and (c) each entrant must maintain proof of purchase.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. There will be up to 26 dietetics consultations available to be won during the Promotional Period, as follows:
26 x Private Practising Dietetics Consultations with APD valued at $120.00 (total value $3 120.00)
15. If for any reason a winner does not take or redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
16. If a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize subject to the approval of any relevant body, where required.
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise by the Promoter.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion, including the Website, is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to approval by the relevant regulatory authorities, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool and that are won, but remain unclaimed, will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.