The Health Benefits
Natural Fibre with Psyllium
This blend is our ‘HERO‘. Featuring the unique attributes of psyllium husk, every serve of Natural Fibre with Psyllium provides a highly effective combination of wonder-nutrients for the gut microbiota. Each and every spoonful is crammed, packed full of sensational plant-based dietary fibre for digestive joy.
Digestive health and regularity
- Natural Fibre contains 10.3 g of fibre per serve making it an excellent source of dietary fibre.
- It contains both soluble and insoluble fibre which together promote soft, daily, bowel motions.
- Natural Fibre acts as a prebiotic to support the microbiome linked to gut health, digestive action and immune function.
- Unlike ordinary fibre supplements which provide a single fibre source, Natural Fibre with Psyllium combines nine fibre-rich, plant-based ingredients. Greater dietary diversity = improved health.
- Plus, it’s a great way to reduce your toilet paper bill!
- Natural Fibre is a good source of the omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). ALA is important for heart health.
- In addition, the soluble fibre of psyllium in Natural Fibre with Psyllium contributes to cholesterol lowering.
- Reductions in cholesterol can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- The plant-based soluble fibre, psyllium is one of the key active ingredients in this blend.
- Psyllium has an excellent capacity to absorb water and it resists digestion.
- After a meal with Natural Fibre with Psyllium you may well feel fuller for longer and less inclined to snack on those foods which contribute to weight gain.
An unhealthy gut is linked to gut disturbance, obesity, heart disease, diabetes, systemic inflammation, skin irritation, fatigue and sleep disturbance.
Aussie Gut Facts
The science is clear. Well-being is affected by gut health and Australia’s gut health needs a solid boost!
Gut diseases are prevalent in Australia; think IBS, diverticulitis and constipation.
That’s why we developed Natural Fibre With Psyllium, your gentle solution to good gut health.
GUT HEALTH ISSUES
50% of Aussies have gut health issues like gas, pain, distension, excessive flatulence and burping.
DON'T EAT ENOUGH FIBRE
50% of Aussies don’t eat enough fibre
- Reduced low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol
- Decreased risk of heart disease and diabetes
- Decreased risk of constipation and haemorrhoids
- Decreased gastro-oesophageal reflux disease(GORD)
- Weight maintenance and weight loss
- Prevention of some cancers
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce total and LDL cholesterol
- Slow the development of plaque in the arteries
- Reduce the likelihood of heart attack and stroke
Iron is an essential nutrient which maintains the health of our blood. Pepitas, sesame seeds and linseeds feature in Natural Fibre with Psyllium and are the richest sources of iron in the seed world.
A single serving of Natural Fibre with Psyllium provides 2.3 mg of iron or 19% of the Recommended Daily Intake of iron for an average adult.
Natural Fibre with Psyllium contains 12% of your recommended daily intake of protein per serve. Seeds are an excellent source of plant-based protein; perfect for omnivores, paleos and vegans. Plant-based protein from seeds,
- Is lower in calories and saturated fat than most animal proteins.
- Come with all the nutritional goodness of the seed including fibre, calcium and iron.
- Build muscle and aid recovery with a solid amino acid profile.
- Fibre packed, plant-based protein can help you feel fuller for longer.
Tiny seeds are nutrition powerhouses. Poppy and chia seeds are high in calcium contributing a whopping 99 mg in a single serve of Natural Fibre with Psyllium. That’s 10% of the Recommended Daily Intake of calcium for an average adult.
I have been using the Natural Fibre Seed Blend for quite some time now. I have suffered from a very sluggish digestive system nearly all my life and have tried nearly every remedy there is. This is the only product that has really helped me and being a natural product appealed to me rather than taking a harsh medication. It has honestly changed my life.
For years, in fact, since childhood I have battled with constipation. During three pregnancies, periods of stress and finally menopause the symptoms always worsened. I tried the various powdered fibre supplements – none really worked. I also took laxatives which I didn’t enjoy.
And then … I started using Natural Fibre with Psyllium and it literally changed my life.
I now have a satisfying, easy, bowel motion each day. It’s such a relief. Keep up the great work Natural Seed Co.