3 ¾ cups Natural Fibre Seeds
2 ½ cups water
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Extra pepitas and sunflower seeds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 160°C, fan-forced. Lightly grease loaf tin and line with baking paper. Set aside.
2. Place the Natural Fibre seeds, water, salt and oil in a large bowl and mix to combine.
3. Allow mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
4. Transfer to prepared loaf tin. Top with extra pepitas and sunflower seeds, gently pressing to secure (optional).
5. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until golden and crisp.
6. Carefully remove the loaf from the tin, discard the baking paper and place on wire rack to cool before slicing.
Note, you can refrigerate the seed bread for up to 7 days.