2 ¼ cups Natural Fibre
¾ cup warm water
1 tbsp sunflower oil
1 pinch salt
2-3 pinches rosemary (finely chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and allow mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
3. Lay a sheet of baking paper on your work bench and use a silicon spatula or palette knife to spread the mixture in a thin layer, 2-3 mm in thickness. If you would like smooth surface add a second sheet of baking paper over the mixture and roll out with a rolling pin.
4. Cut into desired shapes and transfer to prepared oven tray.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and crisp.
For a rustic look bake the crackers in one piece and, simply break apart once cool.