Our go-to morning shake recipe.
About this Recipe
By: Natural Seed Co.
This flexible little number makes for a quick and easy breakfast shake. Make this with berries, banana, mango – be creative and drink up quick!
- 3 rounded dessertspoons of Natural Fibre seeds
- 1 ½ cups almond milk or rice milk or soy milk or dairy milk
- 1 cup berries or one medium banana (frozen optional)
- Pinch cinnamon
- Honey or maple syrup or date syrup (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Ice (optional)
Use your favourite milk alternative such as almond or soy milk for a vegan-friendly option.
Step by Step Instructions
Add ingredients to blender and whiz until smooth.
Products in This Recipe
Made on Instagram
People Who’ve Made This
“This seed shake is so easy to incorporate into my morning routine. It really has become a staple in our household.”
“So quick and delicious. This is my favourite way to have my Natural Fibre!
Best drunk fast!”